It may have seemed a little strange at first, but it is now obvious.
Your interior and glass cleaners are the short answer.
But where did that cloudy residue come? What can you do to get rid of that cloudy residue?
Airborne contaminants can cause oily haze to your windshield from plastics, vinyls and carpets inside your vehicle.
You can get rid of any film or spots on your windshield with a quality glass cleaner.
For best results, use a streak-free cleaner and apply it to a terrycloth towel.
A defogger can be applied to the windshield’s interior. This will protect the windshield from future residue.
Repellents are simple to use and can often be applied quickly. It is best to apply them each time your car has an oil change.
How can you remove haze from the windshield?
Here are some tips for cleaning and treating your windshield’s interior:
- You can use a glass cleaner made specifically for automobile glass. These cleaners help to prevent streaks. Streaks=glare.
- Before applying window treatment products, clean exterior and interior glass surfaces.
- Anti-fog products dissipate moisture, helping it evaporate. These products can be used inside a windshield.
- Use terry cloths or microfiber towels to apply window treatment products. Spray the towel, not the surface, and rub it across the glass. To eliminate haze, wipe off excess liquid with a dry, clean cloth.
- Avoid using window treatment products that are rubber-based. They can dry rubber out or cause cracking due to their alcohol content.
Get a mobile car valet service today!
Do you live in Dublin and are looking for mobile car washing, detailing, and valeting services? We are available to help you book Full Car valet, Interior Car valet and Express Car valet from Neat & Tidy. We offer the best car valeting packages, including interior and exterior wash, as well as a full-service mobile car washing service.
Find out more answers to all your questions: